Sunday, October 18, 2009

why you should read this blog ?

If you're living in Jakarta - the sin city of South East Asia; and love to find good food out of the mall... yes this blog will definitely be worth to read.

Yes, this blog will be filled with all the hidden treasures of good culinaries - hidden behind the malls of Jakarta. You will not find me reviewing the famous fro-Yo S*ur Sa** here; instead I will review a shabby warong besides the railway which sells one of the greatest Soto Kambing, or a corner in a Pasar Baru which sells one of the tastiest noodle.

Why did i even bother to have this blog ? 
If you're asking me why - my personal intention is simple : my parents often took me to these kinds of places - great food; somewhere only memories could tell where the restaurant is... and I wanted to have a better documentation on these places; and perhaps share the joy of the culinary with everyone :)

How do you know these places ?
Most of them are from my parents, and also to the jalansutra mailing list (jalansutra@yahoogroups.com); or when i'm a bit adventurous, i might go to random places :P
Any inputs are more than welcome lho !

Anyway - enjoy the beta version of this blog.

Cheers !

-Md-

0 comments:

Post a Comment